ORDERS & TAXES
- Ordering through peyotebird.com is easy and safe. First, choose the item you like and when you are on that item’s detail page, click "Add to Cart” to add the product you wish to purchase to your Shopping Cart.
- Once you have added the item, you may continue browsing and add more products. Or, you may click “Check Out” at the top right of the page to review your shopping cart items and totals.
- Then proceed to follow the instructions through the checkout process to complete your order.
- Your order will not be placed until the very end of the checkout process, when you will be asked for your credit card information. If you have any questions, please contact us for further assistance.
- Orders will be processed within 24 hours, Monday through Friday. Orders received after 3pm MST will be processed on the following day.
Special orders may take up to three weeks to complete. Web discounts may not be applied to special orders.
New Mexico online orders
Sales tax is automatically applied to your Peyote Bird order if you are ordering from New Mexico.
Non - New Mexican orders
We do not collect tax and/or duties for any other states in the U.S.
Protecting your personal and payment information is a priority for us.
We have installed a Special Security Certificate incorporating SSL technology, an encryption tool, to protect the security of your online order information. We also use firewall technology, password controls and other technological and procedural safeguards in maintaining the security of the Site. Although we have implemented the above security measures for the Site you should be aware that 100% security is not possible on ANY website.
ONLINE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
The Peyote Bird Online Boutique accepts the following credit cards for online purchases:
- American Express
The total U.S. dollar amount of your order will be charged at the time your card is approved when you submit your order online. If the order is processed successfully, you will receive an email confirmation with the order number.
If the system tells you the card charge was declined, it could be for a number of reasons (see below). The order will not be completed unless the card is charged successfully.
If the amount charged exceeds your credit limit, your order will be automatically canceled.
Troubleshooting Credit Card Payment Errors
- If your card is new or recently reissued, make sure it has been activated.
- Please double-check the card type (for example: Visa), the account number and the expiration date.
- Remove dashes or spaces from the account number.
- Please enter your name and billing information exactly as it appears on your credit card statement. When you enter your name, please also include your middle initial if it is also printed on your credit card.
- Should you continue to have problems after entering your correct information, call the card issuer's customer service number on the back of your card. Your credit card company may need to speak with you before they authorize your purchase.
The card security code is a unique three or four digit number printed on the back of your card, in addition to the account number.